Ways to deal with large amount of columns;

От a
Тема Ways to deal with large amount of columns;
Дата
Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;  (Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de>)
Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;  (Robert Zenz <robert.zenz@sibvisions.com>)
Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;  (Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>)
Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;  (Ben Madin <ben@ausvet.com.au>)
Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;  (Brent Wood <pcreso@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all:

I need to make a table contains projected monthly cashflow for multiple agents (10,000 around).

Therefore, the column number would be 1000+.

I would need to perform simple aggregate function such as count, sum or average on each cashflow projected.

So if there is anyway of doing this? Will there be anything like define a macro in C that I can manipulate multiple columns by simple word that representing them.

Thanks so much!

Shore

От: saurabh shelar
Сообщение: Re: Issue with psqlrc with command line.
От: Gunnlaugur Thor Briem
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade fails saying function unaccent(text) doesn't exist