Re: PYTHON, ODBC

От Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud
Тема Re: PYTHON, ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Never used ODBC with Python, but if you want to use Postgres, I'd
strongly recommend psycopg which I find the nicest and fastest postgres
adapter (certainly a lot better than Pygresql and pypgsql)

    Regards

От: Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud
Сообщение: Re: how to optimize my c-extension functions
От: Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud
Сообщение: Re: does "select count(*) from mytable" always do a seq