Re: plpython improvements

От Sven Suursoho
Тема Re: plpython improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hi,

Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:17:36 +0300, Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>:

> Sorry, I have to revert this patch because it is causing crashes in the
> plpython regression tests.  Would you please run those tests, fix the
> bug, and resubmit.  Thanks.

Found and fixed two problems:
1) named parameters handling if there were no parameters at all
2) didn't increment counter for borrowed reference fetched from list

Also integrated tests to plpython test suite and updated existing tests to
use named parameters.

Unfortunately, there is still one problem when using unpatched python,
caused by too aggressive assert.
See
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-checkins/2005-August/046571.html.
I guess there should be warning somewhere as Hannu said but didn't know
where to put it.

--
Sven Suursoho

Вложения

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: pgstat: delayed write of stats file
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: plpython improvements