Help/PostgreSQL crash

От blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Тема Help/PostgreSQL crash
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas,

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 15:17:03 +0100
>De: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>
>A: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>
>Copie à: Jean-Michel POURE <jm@poure.com>, timothy.r.morley@kc.frb.org,
>Sujet: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgadmin-support] SSL connections and Query
>

>> * I get "Trace/breakpoint trap" error when I first click "Help/PostgreSQL
>>Help" and then perform fast clicks on help page :)
>>

>Known, very unfortunate thing, and yet another non-SSL related bug.
>On my machine, this isn't traceable, because my desktop freezes when I
>encounter the problem while running under debugger's control (already
>upgradest to latest gdb).

Just a suggestion, I was able to generate a bt for this by launching gdb in a standalone text console (ctrl-alt-f1)
withexport DISPLAY to my Xserver and then came back to X with the shortcut you all know(ctrl-alt-f7 for display 0)...
Bydoing this, the desktop freezes but gdb is still usable in the text console... may be you could try to trace this way
althoughthis is not a real confortable situation...

Regards,
Raphaël aka *!donkey_INTERNAL*

От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: pgadmin3 crashes on FC1 - Again
От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: valuntil of pg_user