Re: Dumping an Extension's Script

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Dumping an Extension's Script
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> +1.  Certainly a pg_dump patch's thread is not the place to propose it.

Sure. Sorry about that, the goal of that previous message was to let
people come to understand better my whole vision of what is an
Extension, a contrib, and where we are what I wanted us to build.

I refined those ideas in another email though, so you can safely ignore
this sub-thread. I'll get back to the question of storing .so in a per
database location with an opt-in GUC later, when appropriate.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: why can't plpgsql return a row-expression?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Dumping an Extension's Script