Real Programmers (was: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6)

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Real Programmers (was: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I re-read the Real Programmers don't use Pascal ---- it beats writing
> this damned proposal I'm working on.  If the line about Real Programmers
> use goto's is anything to go by, then you should nominate Vadim as the
> v6.5 Real Programmer.  You should _see_ all those gotos in nbtree.c!
> He's done a fine job with them too.

    Vadim  is  surely one of the real programmers in our project.
    It's not only that he isn't  afraid  using  GOTO's.  He  also
    know's  very  well how to speed things up by complicating the
    code :-)

Jan

От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PL/Lang (was: Priorities for 6.6)
От: Philip Warner
Сообщение: Aggregates with context - a question