Re: [HACKERS] more patches for ecpg

От D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Тема Re: [HACKERS] more patches for ecpg
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] more patches for ecpg  (Michael Meskes <Michael.Meskes@usa.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thus spake The Hermit Hacker
> Applied...but why isn't/wasn't it posted tothe patches list instead of
> here? :(

Perhaps like me he doesn't subscribe to patches and you don't accept
postings to mailing lists from non-subscribers.  Personally I find
the CVS update summaries informational enough and prefer not to have
to wade through the raw patches.  Is the assumption that those that
submit should also be peer reviewing?

By the way, what ever happened to my primary key patches?  On Bruce's
suggestion I posted them to hackers and I saw them but so far no one
has commented on them or checked them in.

P.S.  If anyone is trying to mail me directly, druid.net is on hold
due to Internic snafu.  It should be fixed soon.  In the meantime
you can reach me at darcy@hub.org.

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] more patches for ecpg
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] more patches for ecpg