How do I include PostGIS geofunctions to a new database after I have already installed PostGIS.

От John Mitchell
Тема How do I include PostGIS geofunctions to a new database after I have already installed PostGIS.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have PostgreSQL 8.4 and I have a database which was created when PostGIS was installed which has the geofunctions within it.

When I try to create a new database it does not include these geofunctions.

How do I include PostGIS geofunctions to a new database after I have already installed PostGIS.

Thanks,

John

--
John J. Mitchell

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: warm standby resume and take online problems
От: Paul Ramsey
Сообщение: Re: How do I include PostGIS geofunctions to a new database after I have already installed PostGIS.