Guidance on user deletion

От Wetmore, Matthew (CTR)
Тема Guidance on user deletion
Дата
Re: Guidance on user deletion  (Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Corporate env.

I’ve searched for an official BestPractice on user  deletion (leave company), but can’t find anything that is official-ish.

Two options:

  1. Change user psswd to nonsense, then expire account.
  2. DROP user.

There are +/- to both.

I prefer #1, as it gives the exact timestamp of expire (protects company and ex-employee), but corporate auditors disagree.

What do you do?  Any official guidance on this?

От: Keith Fiske
Сообщение: Re: Adding future partition causes deadlock???
От: Chris Hoover
Сообщение: Re: Adding future partition causes deadlock???