Re: Please let me know which configuration setting we need to modifyto speedup the pg_dump backup.

От Ron
Тема Re: Please let me know which configuration setting we need to modifyto speedup the pg_dump backup.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/10/2018 09:32 PM, Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote:
Hi All,

pg_dump is taking more time. Please let me know which configuration setting we need to modify to speedup the pg_dump backup.We are using 9.2 version on Centos Box.

Is it taking "more time" because your database is bigger?

От: Pavan Teja
Сообщение: Re: Please let me know which configuration setting we need to modifyto speedup the pg_dump backup.
От: Christopher Browne
Сообщение: Re: Please let me know which configuration setting we need to modifyto speedup the pg_dump backup.