Re: pg_basebackup + SSL error: bad length

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pg_basebackup + SSL error: bad length
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/27/2018 07:38 AM, Csaba Ragasits wrote:

> <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>>:
>
>     Can you connect to node1 using psql with and without SSL?
>
>     Where is node1 relative to the machine you are running pg_basebackup
>     from?
>
>     Just to be clear both Postgres instances are running 10.5, correct?
>

> Every instances are same (10.5) version, and every servers are in the
> common VMWARE subnet. The psql connection is working fine with sslmode
> or without sslmode.
>
> When I try run it on the localhost (node1), I've same errors too:
> pg_basebackup -P -v -D /tmp/main -h localhost -p 5432  -U repmgr

Hmm.

Is there more then one copy of pg_basebackup on the machines?

Maybe from the Debian repo and the PGDG repo.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pg_sample