Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL

От Carlo Stonebanks
Тема Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> you have a two part part key on facility(country code, postal code),
> right?

Well, I'm glad you pointed it out, because I THOUGhT I had created it, but
apparently I haven't -- I only noticed that it was missing after I listed
all the other indexes. Looks like this query is one of the victims of a db
structure corruption I suffered when transferring the schema over from
development into production.

(Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Thanks for all the help - I've reduced the execution time to 1/10 of its
original time.

Carlo

От: "Carlo Stonebanks"
Сообщение: Re: Performance Optimization for Dummies 2 - the SQL
От: Ruben Rubio
Сообщение: Optimization of this SQL sentence