Re: Having query cache in core

От Hartmut Holzgraefe
Тема Re: Having query cache in core
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11.05.2018 18:01, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Plus checking username is neccessary (otherwise any user could
> retrieve a cache for a table lookup which is not permitted by other
> users).

as the tables a cached query operated on is known anyway -- it's needed
to purge cache entries when table content changes -- schema and table
level SELECT privileges can be checked ... I'm not fully sure about
how MySQL handles its column level privileges in that respect, something
I'd need to try out ...

--
hartmut

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11 release notes
От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11 release notes