Re: ESQL/C: a ROLLBACK rolls back a COMMITED transaction

От Ravi Krishna
Тема Re: ESQL/C: a ROLLBACK rolls back a COMMITED transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> the pgm does an INSERT, after this the row is there and can be seen
> with SELECT; than I CLOSE a non existing cursor, which rolls back
> the INSERTed data:

I have not done coding in ESQL/C in a long time, but shouldn't that be
expected as any error should trigger a rollback.

От: Matthias Apitz
Сообщение: Re: ESQL/C: a ROLLBACK rolls back a COMMITED transaction
От: Tom Ellis
Сообщение: Why is it that “aggregate functions are not allowed in FROM clause of their own query level”?