Re: WIP: About CMake v2

От Yury Zhuravlev
Тема Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> Actually, it was not that tricky to separate out the cmake only
> changes, and test this on unmodified sources. It appears to work
> fine for me - passes 'make check' (needs the v1_1 incremental
> patch applied of course). The Patch is attached. I wonder if the
> original had some changes for building under latest
> Windows...(I'm using Ubuntu 16.10, with cmake 3.5).

Thanks for all your works! Can you make push request here:
https://github.com/stalkerg/postgres_cmake

I have rebased (merge) to master and make other important fix.

--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Push down more UPDATEs/DELETEs in postgres_fdw
От: Yury Zhuravlev
Сообщение: Re: WIP: About CMake v2