Re: Need free PG odbc driver for Windows 10

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Need free PG odbc driver for Windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/28/20 9:40 AM, David Gauthier wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I need a free odbc driver for PG to be installed on Windows 10 that my
> user community can easily install.  By "easily install" I mean no
> binaries, no zipped file, etc... just point-click-install (with the
> usual confirmations and accepting default destinations for the code and
> such).
>
> Devart used to give this away and I have a copy on my laptop.  But
> apparently it's not free anymore.
>
> If it matters, the PG DB they will be accessing is on linux, psql
> (9.3.2, server 11.3)

See Thomas Kellerer's post for link to MSI downloads. Are your
applications that use this 32 bit or 64 bit or both?  If there is 32 bit
in the mix then you might want to take a look at:

https://odbc.postgresql.org/faq.html

6.8) Installing psqlODBC on 64bit Windows

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Need free PG odbc driver for Windows 10
От: Gavin Flower
Сообщение: Re: Issues of slow running queries when dealing with Big Data