Re: Refactoring SSL tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Refactoring SSL tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/8/22 09:24, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> The attached v2 takes a stab at fixing up the POD sections.

There a capitalization typo in SSL/Backend/OpenSSL.pm - looks like
that's my fault:

+  my $backend = SSL::backend::OpenSSL->new();

Also, I think we should document that SSL::Server::new() takes an
optional flavor parameter, in the absence of which it uses
$ENV{with_ssl}, and that 'openssl' is the only currently supported value.

cheers

andrew

--

Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: torikoshia
Сообщение: Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: is the base backup protocol used by out-of-core tools?