Re: Cross-site cookies warnings

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Cross-site cookies warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/15/20 2:34 AM, Fabio wrote:
> I'm using python 3.7.4, django 3.0.6, javascript, Postgres 12.3.1
> pgadmin 4.21 windows7. When my page loads on the console there are these
> warnings:
>
> |Cookie“PGADMIN_KEY”will be soon treated ascross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/lists/list-name/” because the scheme does not
> match. list-nameCookie“PGADMIN_LANGUAGE”will be soon treated
> ascross-site cookie against “http://127.0.0.1:8000/lists/list-name/”
> because the scheme does not match. list-nameCookie“PGADMIN_KEY”will be
> soon treated ascross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/lists/list-name/” because the scheme does not
> match. list-nameCookie“PGADMIN_LANGUAGE”will be soon treated
> ascross-site cookie against “http://127.0.0.1:8000/lists/list-name/”
> because the scheme does not match. list-nameCookie“PGADMIN_KEY”will be
> soon treated ascross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/lists/js/lists.js” because the scheme does
> not match. lists.jsCookie“PGADMIN_LANGUAGE”will be soon treated
> ascross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/lists/js/lists.js” because the scheme does
> not match. lists.jsCookie“PGADMIN_KEY”will be soon treated ascross-site
> cookie against “http://127.0.0.1:8000/jsi18n/” because the scheme does
> not match. jsi18nCookie“PGADMIN_LANGUAGE”will be soon treated
> ascross-site cookie against “http://127.0.0.1:8000/jsi18n/” because the
> scheme does not match. jsi18nCookie“PGADMIN_KEY”will be soon treated
> ascross-site cookie against “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/js/common.js”
> because the scheme does not match. common.jsCookie“PGADMIN_LANGUAGE”will
> be soon treated ascross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/js/common.js” because the scheme does not
> match. common.jsCookie“PGADMIN_KEY”will be soon treated ascross-site
> cookie against “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/icons/favicon.png” because
> the scheme does not match. favicon.pngCookie“PGADMIN_LANGUAGE”will be
> soon treated ascross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/icons/favicon.png” because the scheme does
> not match. favicon.png |They should come from thenew policy about cookies
<https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/developers-get-ready-for-new.html>.The problem is|PGADMIN_KEY|
and|PGADMIN_LANGUAGE| are cookies of PGAdmin and I don't use

> them explicitly (I mean evidently the database himself use them but
> in my code they don't appear). Is this a bug of pgadmin?

As I said in my SO comment pgAdmin != Postgres and the database is not
setting these. These are cookies set when you use pgAdmin. If you want
this dealt with file an issue here:
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues.

> Then I upgraded to pgadmin 4.23 and now I have only these warnings:
>

> Cookie “PGADMIN_KEY” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/lists/list-name/” because the scheme does not
> match. 2 list-name <http://127.0.0.1:8000/lists/list-name/>
>
> Cookie “PGADMIN_KEY” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/jsi18n/” because the scheme does not match.
> jsi18n <http://127.0.0.1:8000/jsi18n/>
>
> Cookie “PGADMIN_KEY” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/js/common.js” because the scheme does not
> match. common.js <http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/js/common.js>
>
> Cookie “PGADMIN_KEY” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/lists/js/lists.js” because the scheme does
> not match. lists.js <http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/lists/js/lists.js>
>
> Cookie “PGADMIN_KEY” will be soon treated as cross-site cookie against
> “http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/icons/favicon.png” because the scheme does
> not match. favicon.png <http://127.0.0.1:8000/static/icons/favicon.png>
>
> Also I see a new cookie (PGADMIN_INT_KEY) but it doesn't give problems.
> So there's some way to solve this problem or I just have to wait the new update?
>
> thank you

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Radoslav Nedyalkov
Сообщение: Re: single table - fighting a seq scan
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Issue executing query from container