Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering

От Juan Jose Costello Levien
Тема Using psqlodbc.dll without installing or registering
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

The reason of this mail is that I would like to know the documentation for the file psqlodbc.dll corresponding to the ODBC driver for Windows.
And also if this DLL can be used "stand-alone" without registering the .reg file included in the package. The motive is that I want to distribute a program with this DLL without installing it, because certain destination machines do not have privileges to make installs or registering .reg files

Thank you for your information.

With attention,

Juan

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: latest odbc in production status report.
От: "Scot Loach"
Сообщение: changed behavior in libpq odbc driver