Re: FW: how many connections can i use????

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: FW: how many connections can i use????
Дата
Re: FW: how many connections can i use????  ("Harvey, Allan AC" <HarveyA@OneSteel.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Edmundo Robles L.
<erobles@sensacd.com.mx> wrote:
>> Operative system: SCO OpenServer 5.0.7
>
> --> double egad (and a bit at odds with your sig...)
>
> jeje  :-) yes , this is because in my work   we use SCO but personally i  use ubuntu on my desktop pc and laptop.

This would be one instance where you could quite possibly convince
someone that moving to something other than SCO with an old version of
pgsql would be a (very very) good idea.

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: limit-offset different result sets with same query
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: FW: how many connections can i use????