Re: Problem with collector statistic

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Problem with collector statistic
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Dec 19, 2007 2:06 PM, Marco Aurélio V.  da Silva
<marcoprodata@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I discovered that the problem appears to be another, doing tests with the
> same database, this is a consultation limit using the same database and with
> 9364 records of the problem, and with 9363 not of.

Sounds like pgsql is switching to a sequential scan a little too
quickly for your dataset / server / etc...

I'd say look at increasing effective_cache_size and lowering random_page_cost

От: Marco Aurélio V. da Silva
Сообщение: Re: Problem with collector statistic
От: "Matt Magoffin"
Сообщение: Re: Way to avoid expensive Recheck Cond in index lookup?