Re: top posting (was: Hijack!)

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: top posting (was: Hijack!)
Дата
Re: top posting  (Collin Kidder <adderd@kkmfg.com>)
Re: top posting (was: Hijack!)  (Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail@webthatworks.it>)
Список pgsql-general
On Dec 11, 2007 11:41 AM, Leif B. Kristensen <leif@solumslekt.org> wrote:

> It certainly isn't a crime. But it's a bit like thread hijacking in the
> sense that a well-formed inline posting is more likely to attract
> intelligent replies. I don't think that I'm the only one who tends to
> skip top posting replies on mailing lists.

You're certainly not.  I can't tell you how many times I've carefully
replied to someone with inline quoting, only to get some top post
response.  I then ask them politely not to top post, fix the format,
reply, and get another top post reponse.

At that point I just move on to the next thread.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: how to create aggregate xml document in 8.3?
От: "Harald Armin Massa"
Сообщение: Re: Understanding Aliases