Re: how to merge two postgresql server instances into one

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: how to merge two postgresql server instances into one
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/6/21 2:58 AM, Marco Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how to merge two postgresql server instances into one? I have a
> postgresql-11 and -12 instance on my server and want to upgrade both
> (pg_upgrade?) into one postgresql-14 instance.

The bigger issue will be the merge. Define what that means in this context?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Allie Crawford
Сообщение: Re: [Ext:] Configuration of pgaudit settings in postgreSQL.conf causes postgreSQL to fail to start
От: Marc Millas
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication different versions