Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-05-16 Th 17:34, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On 2024-05-16 Th 17:15, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> I'd rather have some visible status on the BF dashboard.  Invariably,
>>> with a problem like this, the animal's owner is unaware there's a
>>> problem.  If it's just silently not reporting, then no one else will
>>> notice either, and we effectively lose an animal (despite it still
>>> burning electricity to perform those rejected runs).
>> Fair enough. That will mean some database changes and other stuff, so it
>> will take a bit longer.
> Sure, I don't think it's urgent.

I've pushed a small change, that should just mark with an asterisk any
gitref that is more than 2 days older than the tip of the branch at the
time of reporting.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Josef Šimánek
Сообщение: Re: Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows