Re: Add version and data directory to initdb output

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Add version and data directory to initdb output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 20.04.22 23:21, David G. Johnston wrote:
> I agree with the observation but it initdb is fast enough and
> non-interactive and so that order isn't particularly appealing.

I'm not a particular fan of the current initdb output and it could use a
general revision IMO.  If you want to look into that, please do.  But
for your particular proposed addition, let's put it somewhere it makes
sense either in the current scheme or a future scheme when that is done.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Re: fix cost subqueryscan wrong parallel cost
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Postgres perl module namespace