Re: One DB not backed up by pg_dumpall

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: One DB not backed up by pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Fuhr writes:

> On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 11:29:13PM -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:
>> Any reason why a database would not get dumped by pg_dumpall?

Is there a way to check the successfull completion of pg_dumpall.
Loosing 3 databases is not an experience I want to repeat.

Perphaps it returns a value on failure?
Just checked the man page and did not see any reference to that regard.

От: DANTE ALEXANDRA
Сообщение: Re: out of memory during query execution
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: out of memory during query execution