Re: Announcing Release 15 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Announcing Release 15 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-12-31 Sa 10:02, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Changes
>

>   * check if a branch is up to date before trying to run it
>     This only applies if the |branches_to_build| setting is a keyword
>     rather than a list of branches. It reduces the number of useless
>     calls to |git pull| to almost zero.

Occasionally things go wrong. It turns out this code was a bit too eager
and ignored the force_every settings in the config file.

There's a hot fix at
<https://github.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/commit/c9693f86d9bd07b470bb2a106055b5801cd613ec>
and I will push out a new release shortly.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Use windows VMs instead of windows containers on the CI