Misspelling in index - 8.4.2 manual downloads and on web

От Thomas Shinnick
Тема Misspelling in index - 8.4.2 manual downloads and on web
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
While the section title and contents are fine, the index entry misspells 'Cygwin'
        Cyginw
            installation on, 371

On another note, where is it explicitly said where and how to report documentation bugs?  To report 'bugs' is fairly well described, but _are_ documentation bugs 'bugs'?  Should they be reported here (as above) or via a filed bug report?

--
I'm a pessimist about probabilities; I'm an optimist about possibilities.
    Lewis Mumford  (1895-1990)

От: Andrew Lardinois
Сообщение: include no validation of XML schema in 8.13.1- the XML Type
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Misspelling in index - 8.4.2 manual downloads and on web