Re: postgres password

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: postgres password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When you are logged in as user 'postgres' then you can run the pg_ctl reload like this:

pg_ctl -D <path of your datafolder> reload

/Shoaib

On 6/16/06, LLC <kevin@kevinkempterllc.com> wrote:
You cannot use the postgres account without some tweaks, Sorry I don't remember where I found this info - somewhere in the pgadmin install docs.

Create a new superuser with a password, add connectivity to the pg_hba.conf file if needed and pgadmin should work fine