Re: fixing bookindex.html bloat

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: fixing bookindex.html bloat
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 14.02.22 18:31, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Yeah, that is currently clearly wrong.  It appears I originally copied
> the wrong namespace declarations from examples that show how to
> customize the DocBook stylesheets, but those examples were apparently
> wrong or outdated in this respect.  It seems we also lack some namespace
> declarations altogether, as shown by your need to add it to
> stylesheet-html-common.xsl.  This appears to need some careful cleanup.

The attached patch cleans up the xhtml namespace declarations properly,
I think.

For the xlink business, I don't have a better idea than you, so your
workaround proposal seems fine.
Вложения

От: Joseph Koshakow
Сообщение: Re: Fix overflow in justify_interval related functions
От: Chris Cleveland
Сообщение: Possible to go without page headers?