Re: pg_resetwal tests, logging, and docs update

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pg_resetwal tests, logging, and docs update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 13.09.23 16:36, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> All in all the patch looks OK but I have a couple of nitpicks.
>
> ```
> +   working on a data directory in an unclean shutdown state or with a corrupt
> +   control file.
> ```
>
> ```
> +   After running this command on a data directory with corrupted WAL or a
> +   corrupt control file,
> ```
>
> I'm not a native English speaker but shouldn't it be "corruptED control file"?

fixed

> ```
> +      Force <command>pg_resetwal</command> to proceed even in situations where
> +      it could be dangerous,
> ```
>
> "where" is probably fine but wouldn't "WHEN it could be dangerous" be better?

Hmm, I think I like "where" better.

Attached is an updated patch set where I have split the changes into
smaller pieces.  The last two patches still have some open questions
about what certain constants mean etc.  The other patches should be settled.

Вложения

От: Steve Chavez
Сообщение: Re: Add pg_basetype() function to obtain a DOMAIN base type
От: Chris Cleveland
Сообщение: Projection pushdown to index access method