Re: Abnormal performance difference between Postgres and MySQL

От Claus Guttesen
Тема Re: Abnormal performance difference between Postgres and MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> The execution time has not improved. I am going to increase the
> shared_buffers now keeping the work_mem same.

Have you performed a vacuum analyze?

--
regards
Claus

the gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

Shakespeare

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Abnormal performance difference between Postgres and MySQL
От: Akos Gabriel
Сообщение: Re: Abnormal performance difference between Postgres and MySQL