RE: psql: FATAL: database "postgres" does not exist or ERROR: 23505: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_namespace_nspname_index"

От Daniel Verite
Тема RE: psql: FATAL: database "postgres" does not exist or ERROR: 23505: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_namespace_nspname_index"
Дата
Ответ на RE: psql: FATAL: database "postgres" does not exist or ERROR: 23505: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_namespace_nspname_index"  (TALLURI Nareshkumar <nareshkumar.talluri@socgen.com>)
Список pgsql-general
    TALLURI Nareshkumar wrote:

>      [0]postgres@axmdevhkdb008$ [PHKGAXMD008] psql
> psql: FATAL:  database "postgres" does not exist

That's not necessarily a problem. The "postgres" database is generally
empty and some installations don't even have one.
Use "psql -d template1" instead, or start postgres in single-user mode.

> Since we are not able to connect to DB , we did a new initialization and
> copy the directories from base directory to new base directory(in new data
> location)

This can't work. If you have a backup from just before that point,
you should restore it and work from that without writing anything into
the data directory.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité
PostgreSQL-powered mailer: https://www.manitou-mail.org

От: Fabio
Сообщение: Cross-site cookies warnings
От: Radoslav Nedyalkov
Сообщение: Re: single table - fighting a seq scan