Re: Restricting user to see schema structure

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Restricting user to see schema structure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/17/22 13:21, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:

> The paragraph describes very surprising behavior in the present era of
> "secure by default". The sentence "For maximum security..." at the end
> emphasizes this and has you go to some effort (CREATE and REVOKE in the
> same txn) to undo the "insecurity by default" paradigm. I s'pose that
> compatibility on upgrade means that nothing can change here.

There is movement on this front coming in Postgres 15:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/release-15.html#id-1.11.6.5.3

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Restricting user to see schema structure
От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: Restricting user to see schema structure