Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If you don't care about Ubuntu "apport" on this system (something for
> sending crash/bug reports to developers with a GUI), you could
> uninstall it (otherwise it overwrites the core_pattern every time it
> restarts, no matter what you write in your sysctl.conf, apparently),
> and then sudo sysctl -w kernel.core_pattern=core to undo the setting
> immediately (or reboot).  Then hopefully the build farm would succeed
> in dumping a backtrace into the log.

I forced-removed apport (which meant removing xserver-xorg). Let's see
whether the reports are better or whether I break something.

--
Fabien.

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: GetSubscriptionRelations declares too many scan keys
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: GetSubscriptionRelations declares too many scan keys