Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: [HACKERS] PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Corey,

> Glad you like the barking. I'm happy to let the prompt issue rest for now,
> we can always add it later.
>
> If we DID want it, however, I don't think it'll be hard to add a special
> prompt (Thinking %T or %Y because they both look like branches, heh),

Ah!:-) T may stand for Tree, but Y looks a little bit more like branches.
Maybe Y for Yew.

> With a prompt1 of '%T> ' Would then resolve to "ttfi" [...]
> This is just idle musing, I'm perfectly happy to leave it out entirely.

I like it. I would prefer to have it available, but my advice is to follow
committer' opinions. At the minimum, there must be some trace, either
"barking" or "prompting".

--
Fabien.

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: session server side variables
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: session server side variables