Re: Custom install options via apt-get install on ubuntu

От Gary Chambers
Тема Re: Custom install options via apt-get install on ubuntu
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, fjania wrote:

> I'd like to pass configuration options to the postgres installer on ubuntu
> if possible. Mostly I'm concerned about setting the location of the data
> directory, and where the logs are stored.

You can with the pg_createcluster command.  It is an Ubuntu-specific command
that will assist in creating and managing multiple clusters on an Ubuntu
system.  You may also be interested in pg_ctlcluster, pg_lsclusters, and
pg_dropcluster.

-- Gary Chambers

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Custom install options via apt-get install on ubuntu
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: query taking much longer since Postgres 8.4 upgrade