Re: Unit test patches

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Unit test patches
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 7 May 2009, John Lister wrote:

> It would seem that inDaylightTime doesn't take into account historical
> stuff...
>
> Anyway patch attached that fixes the problem for all (tested)
> timezones.. Can you let me know how you get on...

Looks good to me.  Applied back to 8.1.  8.0 has some other time test
problems that look like they've been there forever.  Not backpatching as I
don't fully understand what's going on there and this is just a test case
fix.

Kris Jurka

От: Toru SHIMOGAKI
Сообщение: Patch to add a socketTimeout property. -- again
От: Bojan Skaljac
Сообщение: Implementation of get/set functions with string parameters