Re: pgsql: Reject SSL connection if ALPN is used but there's no common prot

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Reject SSL connection if ALPN is used but there's no common prot
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 30/04/2024 02:32, Tom Lane wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> writes:
>> Reject SSL connection if ALPN is used but there's no common protocol
>
> A moderately large fraction of the buildfarm doesn't seem to
> recognize SSL_AD_NO_APPLICATION_PROTOCOL.

*sigh*. I checked that it exists on OpenSSL 1.1.1, but according to
buildfarm it's not present on OpenSSL 1.0.2 or LibreSSL. I'll add an
#ifdef guard. OpenSSL 1.0.2 support is about to be removed from master,
and, and we can live with a a poor error message on LibreSSL. It's not
something that users should normally hit.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix test case from b0c5b215d.
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL