Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

От Brar Piening
Тема Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 17.01.2023 at 14:12, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> If you're not willing to try I am willing to see if I can
> produce an example to work from.  My XSLT is starting to
> come back.

I'm certainly willing to try but I'd appreciate an example in any case.

My XSLT skills are mostly learning by doing combined with trial and error.

Regards,

Brar

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Decoupling antiwraparound autovacuum from special rules around auto cancellation
От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: recovery modules