Re: Difference between "autovacuum_naptime" and"autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay"?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Difference between "autovacuum_naptime" and"autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay"?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/16/2018 09:42 PM, Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote:
> Thank you very much for your response.
>
> Could you clarify me below things,please?

The docs can:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/routine-vacuuming.html#AUTOVACUUM

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/runtime-config-autovacuum.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Johnes Castro
Сообщение: Re: vPgSql
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: pg_stat_activity.query_start in the future?