Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29.08.23 05:37, a.rybakina wrote:
> Thank you for your interest in this problem and help, and I'm sorry that
> I didn't respond to this email for a long time. To be honest, I wanted
> to investigate the problems in more detail and already answer more
> clearly, but unfortunately I have not found anything more significant yet.

What is the status of this patch?  It is registered in the commitfest.
It looks like a stalled research project?  The last posted patch doesn't
contain any description or tests, so it doesn't look very ready.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: There should be a way to use the force flag when restoring databases
От: Kuwamura Masaki
Сообщение: Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb