Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

https://docs.github.com/en/communities/setting-up-your-project-for-healthy-contributions/creating-a-default-community-health-file

>> This was the intent of my patch.  There might be a few others that we could
>> use, but I figured we could start with the low-hanging fruit that would
>> have the most impact on the GitHub experience.
>
> Can't we add these two lines per topic to the README.md?

The point of these special file names is that GitHub will produce
special links to them.  If you look at Nathan's tree

https://github.com/nathan-bossart/postgres/tree/special-files

and scroll down to the README display, you will see links for "Code of
Conduct", "License", and "Security" across the top.

Whether it's worth having these files just to produce these links is the
debate.

От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: JIT compilation per plan node
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL