Re: SQL:2011 application time

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: SQL:2011 application time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 01:33:46PM +0800, jian he wrote:
> thanks for the idea, I roughly played around with it, seems doable.
> but the timing seems not good, reverting is a good idea.

Please note that this is still an open item, and that time is running
short until beta1.  A revert seems to be the consensus reached, so,
Peter, are you planning to do so?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence