Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 10:39:36AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I saw the same thing.  The problem is that there is incomplete dependency
> information in the makefiles (not meson) between src/common/ and what is
> using it.  So whenever anything changes in src/common/, you pretty much have
> to do a forced rebuild of everything.

Is that a recent regression?  I have some blurry memories from
working on these areas that changing src/common/ reflected on the
compiled pieces effectively at some point.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Row pattern recognition