Re: Weird test mixup

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Weird test mixup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 12, 2024 at 10:48:51AM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> This looks correct, and it works well in my tests.  Thanks.

Thanks for looking.  While looking at it yesterday I've decided to
split the change into two commits, one for the infra and one for the
module.  While doing so, I've noticed that the case of a private area
passed as NULL was not completely correct as memcpy would be
undefined.

The open item has been marked as fixed.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Artur Formella
Сообщение: Allowing additional commas between columns, and at the end of the SELECT clause
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Weird test mixup