Re: AW: postgis/gdal - undefined symbol: proj_crs_has_point_motion_operation

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: AW: postgis/gdal - undefined symbol: proj_crs_has_point_motion_operation
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Re: Devrim Gündüz
> > proj94-9.4.0-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
> > proj82-8.2.1-3.rhel8.x86_64
> > proj92-9.2.1-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
>
> > The automatic update on my server doesn't removes the old proj92
> > package. Is it possible and practical to define conflicts with
> > different proj versions in specs to avoid problems like these?
>
> I am not sure this is 100% safe. What happens when there is a PostGIS
> version that cannot be compiled against newer Proj and someone wants to
> install multiple PostGIS versions?

The packages are renamed for the new SONAMEs exactly for being able to
keep them around (there might be other software still using the older
versions, perhaps locally compiled things). Forcing them to be removed
would defeat that purpose.

Christoph

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: AW: postgis/gdal - undefined symbol: proj_crs_has_point_motion_operation
От: •Isaac Rv
Сообщение: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg13': repomd.xml GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature