Re: Cleanup: remove unused fields from nodes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Cleanup: remove unused fields from nodes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 08:31:57AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I was thinking about wording like
>
>      * True if DEALLOCATE ALL.  This is redundant with "name == NULL",
>      * but we make it a separate field so that exactly this condition
>      * (and not the precise name) will be accounted for in query jumbling.

Fine by me.  I've just used that and applied a patch to doing so.
Thanks.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: docs: minor typo fix for "lower(anymultirange)"
От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Race condition in FetchTableStates() breaks synchronization of subscription tables