Re: pgsql: Doc: un-break PDF build.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql: Doc: un-break PDF build.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sat, Nov 25, 2023 at 11:26:16AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 25, 2023 at 10:50:10AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Yeah, for some reason it only shows up when building PDFs.
> >> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=alabio&dt=2023-11-25%2000%3A02%3A10
>
> > Odd, I don't see that here.  Maybe I need an upgraded toolchain:
>
> Hmm, I did see it here, using fop 2.5 and docbook 1.79.

Uh, I have on Debian 12 (bookworm):

    fop is 2.8
    ii  fop                                      1:2.8-2                                 all          XML formatter
drivenby XSL Formatting Objects (XSL-FO.) - app

    ii  libfop-java                              1:2.8-2                                 all          XML formatter
drivenby XSL Formatting Objects (XSL-FO.) - libs

    docbook is 1.79
    ii  docbook                                  4.5-10                                  all          standard SGML
representationsystem for technical documents

    ii  docbook-dsssl                            1.79-10                                 all          modular DocBook
DSSSLstylesheets, for print and HTML

    ii  docbook-xml                              4.5-12                                  all          standard XML
documentationsystem for software and systems

    ii  docbook-xsl                              1.79.2+dfsg-2                           all          stylesheets for
processingDocBook XML to various output formats

    ii  docbook-xsl-doc-html                     1.79.1-1                                all          stylesheets for
processingDocBook XML files (HTML documentation)

Kind of odd I don't see it the error.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Doc: un-break PDF build.
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Doc: un-break PDF build.