Re: Set enable_seqscan doesn't take effect?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Set enable_seqscan doesn't take effect?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 03:38:28PM +0800, jacktby jacktby wrote:
> > You start several threads a week, often clearly not having done much, if any,
> > prior research. Often even sending the same question to multiple lists. It
> > should not be hard to find an explanation for the behaviour you see here.
> >
> > pgsql-hackers isn't a "do my work for me service". We're hacking on
> > postgres. It's fine to occasionally ask for direction, but you're very clearly
> > exceeding that.
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Andres Freund
> I’m so sorry for that. I think I’m not very familiar with pg, so I ask many naive questions. And I apologize for my
behavior.

I think you might find our IRC channel a more natural fit for getting
your questions answered:

    https://www.postgresql.org/community/irc/

От: Vik Fearing
Сообщение: Re: Allow deleting enumerated values from an existing enumerated data type
От: Kuwamura Masaki
Сообщение: Re: Clarify where the severity level is defined